[amibroker] Re: Quotes Plus real time data feed and Hemscott groups

Hi Fred,

Thanks for your comments. Since I have no experience with Esignal's
feed I don't know how to interpret your statement that the two are
equal.... should I take it as a recommendation that QPFeed is stable
and error free?

I appreciate your views.

best regards,
Tom

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred Esch" <fesch@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> I've been a beta tester of qpFeed, ie, the QuotesPlus real time data
feed,
> for the last few months.  It seems to work just as well as my old
Esignal
> feed, except the price for qpFeed will be much less!
>

> With kind regards,
>

> Fred
>
>   _____

On Behalf