[amibroker] Re: Protecting the code

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ronald Davis <xokie7@xxx> wrote:

>   A website DEVELOPER told me that a WEBSITE like this can be
CREATED, with SQL, PHP active pages.

That is true.

>   He told me that if this is done correctly, then no one could
access to the actual AFL coding.

People should not be able to access your source code unless they hack
into the server or can otherwise perform an exploit on the web server.

I think the main topic I'm confused about is how you are going to
present these charts to the users?  Are they dynamic charts similar to
stockcharts.com?  Or picture (jpg/png) exports of charts that users
will simply view?  If it is the latter, then I think you could do it.
 However if you want dynamic charts, there are many issues with what I
think your approach is.

Either way, I think you would also have to look into the AmiBroker
license to see if it allows you to use the product in this way.

Tuzo