[amibroker] Re: Spurratic IQFeed volume errors?

Hi

I see that this yahoo group starts filling with posts from people
who are experiencing this problem with esignal and IQ, so I presume
the problem lies on Amibroker side.
So many posts but no real solution yet.

Tomasz can you please help with this?

I have exactly the same issue with IQFeed.
I've installed the recent IQFeed client and the Amibroker plugin.
Sometimes the chart is not updating at all, sometimes the price is
updating on the chart but the volume stays zero. I have to right
click on the plugin->"force backfill". But that fizes the problem
temporarly as the volume bars don't update in real time. In the real
time quote window everything looks correct.
I did try it with the latest IQFeed 4.3 client, and also with 4.2,
the latest Amibroker plugin,  but nothing helps.

Przemek