[amibroker] Delayed buy/sell signals in Realtime.

Hello,

     I am trying to write AFL code to trade in realtime.

The problem I am facing is this.

I have a watchlist of around 150 stocks.

Buy/sell signals for these stocks in the watchlist get generated
using common indicators  MACD and stochastics  in a 5 minute
timeframe on completed bars.

I run this AFL after 10-15 minutes of market opening at regular
intervals of 5 mins. ( each pass takes around 3 to 3.5 minutes )The
system lists buy sell signals in the AA window.

what happens is, buy sell signals for some stocks which actually get
generated at a earlier time gets listed late.   ie., at 12:00PM I may
get a buy sell signal for a stock to be bought /sold at 10:30 AM.

What mistake I may be doing? Have any one faced such situations ? (
the current version of amibroker is 5.05 beta).

Thanks in Advance.

John.