From: Herman
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Getting rid of Horizontal lines

Ton, the H-lines are formed by the vertical date axis lines, if you zoom in they separate and become date separators. When zooming out the date separators turn into solid horizontal lines, because the date axis is squashed. Of course i can turn off the date axis, but I want that one.

I found out that, switching to weekly, they disappear but then i can't get the daily lines back. This is an item for support. Date axis scaling doesn't work right. Never mind, its not important.

best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/