Re: [amibroker] custom index creation question

Hi Prashanth and Mubashar
                                thank you both for your reply's,,,
i've searched on ATC and taken this from the help file,,which i'm using in AA and scan to create a graph,,,many thanks

i've also found the pdf file Mubashar reffered to and started a new learning curve,,,
kind regards
Paul

/* AddToComposite statements are for Automatic Analysis -> Scan */
/* add Close price to our index OHLC fields */
AddToComposite(Close, "~MyIndex", "X" );

/* add one to open intest field (we use this field as a counter) */
AddToComposite( 1, "~MyIndex", "I" );

buy = 0; // required by scan mode

/* this part is for Indicator */
graph0 = Foreign( "~MyIndex", "C" )/Foreign( "~MyIndex", "I" );