[amibroker] help on basic quote importing needed

hi all,

so i am stuck with writing a script to automatically import quotes
into ami, i dont see the updated quotes in ami after i run the script,
even though i dont get any errors in running the script. please
provide guidance.

script :

importMyData();
function importMyData()
{
	quotefile = "quotes.csv"

	AmiBroker = new ActiveXObject( "Broker.Application" );

	AmiBroker.Import( 0, quotefile, "myformat.format" );
	AmiBroker.RefreshAll();
}

myformat.format :

$FORMAT Ticker,Date_USA,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$DEBUG 1
$AUTOADD 1
$CONT 1
$GROUP 254
$BREAKONERR 0

quotes.csv :
has values downloaded from a eod server.

ami version : 4.80 professional

( i know I can use the ami import wizard, but i want to write a nice
script that will do it for all quotes I have in a folder)

thanks for any ideas you can provide
- invlearn