[amibroker] NEURAL ANALYSIS IN AMIBROKER

Dear Prashanth, Dear Ton, Dear John,

This is with reference to my following request of 5th Oct 2007 to
Prashanth, and your following interaction.

Can i have the AFL John had posted in this forum on 23rd Sept, 2007, which
was reproduced by Prashanth in his reply to Ton on 6th October , 2007 ? I
have not been able to locate it.

Best regards,

Vinay

Re: [amibroker] NEURAL ANALYSIS IN AMIBROKER

Ton Sieverding
Sat, 06 Oct 2007 12:07:16 -0700

Thanks John. Most important part for me is to hear that you got AB running
NN. Please let me know the Intermaket data you were using. Also what's the
learning procedure for the NN ? In other words, can you please give us a
little
more background music ?

Regards, Ton.