[amibroker] Re: Mid-level backtester interface and "redundant" signal entries?

Thanks.

Sorry, I did not write enough detail.

I need multiple simultaneous positions per security and each position
closes independently of the others.  Looks like
backtestRegularRawMulti handles the entries well but not the
independent exits ?

(As long as we're on the topic, will there be another backtester mode
in the future that supports independent trade exits?  Maybe call it
backtestIndependent ?)

Best,
Whitney