Re: [amibroker] Historical Intraday data

I found this by packet sniffing HQuote:
http://prophetfinance.com/servlet/QuoteServer?format=TEXT&duration=3m&interval=1&symbol={SYMBOL}&host=ProphetFinance&version=1.7.5.2382&format.version=1&authkey=344987398103368832&symbology=default&cachekey=16283295955683

I haven't had any luck getting data more than about 3 months back, though

Paul