[amibroker] Re: Buying before selling

I believe that if you set the BuyPrice, SellPrice, ShortPrice and
CoverPrice when the logic indicates a trade then back tester will
handle the prices and trades correctly. What I mean is if the buy is
on the open BuyPrice is set to the open price. If the the cover is on
the close or anywhere in the bar then you set Cover price to that
value and you should get the correct prices and trades in back test.
I never had a trade within one bar so I am not sure if this will
work.
Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cipherscribe"