[amibroker] Re: yahoo real time quotes

Ly,

YahooCurrent delayed is no use for intraday trading - it might be
used by longer term traders but I doubt it.

QuoteTracker and LiveCharts are both backed by eSignal - it is their
budget offerings.

They are both supported by AB.

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_quotes.html

QuoteTracker

http://www.quotetracker.com/?source=AmiB

LiveCharts

http://www.livecharts.com/features/matrix/default.asp

They are limited to number of symbols and backfill compared to the
full eSignal subscription.

You still have to pay the exchange fees.

I haven't tried them - I believe you can get Asia, US etc.

Search this board for some tips on them - there has been recent
discussion.

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "loveyourenemynow"
<loveyourenemynow@xxx> wrote:

> European/asian data are not available in real time except some
indices
> .. too bad.
> Either I work with yahoo current delayed which are free any way.. or
> get esignals, which i think is the only offering a good choice of
> international exchanges, but is quite expensive.
> The data sources from quotetracket can be feeded into AB?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ly
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "brian_z111" <brian_z111@> wrote:
> >
> > Go to YahooUSA >> MyPortfolio tab >> Quotes for free view.
> >
> > OR YahooUSA >> MyPortfolio tab >> MarketTracker for paid service.
> >
> > The provider appears to be CSI although they don't say for
certain.

> > Note: both services appear to include international stocks e.g.
ASX