[amibroker] Ranking or Scoring

Say I have a group of 20 stocks. I use an exploration to calculate
two different values for each stock, let's say:

1. C/ref(C,-55)  and
2. C/ref(C,-200)

I want to rank the 20 stocks on each of the two measures and get a
composite score to select the stock which does best overall.

So in this case, I want to rank the stocks on the first measure so
that the best return over 55 days scores 1, second best scores 2 and
so on down to the worst stock which scores 20.

Then I rank the stocks over the 200 day return in the same way.

Adding the two scores for each stock gives my overall score - the
lowest number is the "best" stock.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks,

Steve