[amibroker] Re: Backtesting and Custom Metrics: How to determine HHV at date of Buy?

Sorry to jump in here, GP, but instead of ATC, can I not get to the
HHV via:

for( trade = bo.GetFirstTrade(); trade; trade = bo.GetNextTrade() )
{
TradeName=trade.symbol;

HiHiV20 = HHV(Foreign(TradeName,"C"),20);

. . . .
}

I've always done it like this, but wonder whether this alignment is
an issue then ???

PS

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gp_sydney" <gp.investment@xxx>