Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.05.1 BETA

> Oh man, I sure got a long and happy laugh out of that pair of posts!
>
> CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU, THOMASZ.

Thanks, I am glad you had good laugh :-)

And no, I don't consider it big thing, I did "bigger" betas many times in the past
so this one is not really something worth too much excitement, at least
from my point of view. But then, many things that end-users do not see,
require much more work and they may be "bigger" for me and "no-event" for everyone else.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com