[amibroker] AmiBroker with Walk Forward features will be used in Las Vegas next week

Greetings all --

Tomasz has released AmiBroker 5.05.1 with walk forward testing
features.  Thank you, Tomasz!

These features are very helpful in testing and validating trading
systems.  Validation runs that used to take me all day are now done
with one click and a wait of a few minutes.

Those of you who will be attending the Trading System Workshop in Las
Vegas next week will definitely want to have AmiBroker 5.05.1
installed on your laptop, and tested, before you leave home.  We will
be using it (and you will be using it) during the workshop.

Those who will not be at the workshop, but will be at the Conference,
will see a very powerful demonstration of the walk forward features
during the panel discussion on Exchange Traded Funds.

Here is the web page describing the Workshop and Conference:
http://www.ftmonitor.com/lv08/lv08intro.html

Thanks,
Howard
www.quantitativetradingsystems.com