[amibroker] Re: no amibroker book?

I agree that Tomasz is the wrong person to write the book but for two
main reasons.

First it would be a waste of his talent and time.

But the more important reason is that his level of understanding is
much to high. I was a design programmer at IBM and we had a staff of
technical writers. Programmers never wrote documents, nor should they.
The designer knows way too much to write a document for users, those
who know little or nothing about it. If would be very difficult for him
to get down to our level.

Barry