Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker Contingency Plans

just use a timed refresh (see help) set to the interval you need, increment a ticker index on each Timed refresh, use the index to get you ticker from your WatchList, and use setforeign() to make the chart reflect the ticker.

I seem to remember posting this on this list when the timed refresh function became available. You can use mouse-clicks to move tickers you like to another WatchList. Then you can repeat the process until you have you number of tickers to trade.

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/

Dingo, are you  are a part of the contingency plan That TJ has in place?  If

so, then I would really appreciate it if you could get him to add an

automatic

>>>Subject: [amibroker] Timed scroll through watchlist that  gmorlosky asked

>>>for on Sunday, February 03, 2008 8:26 PM.

gmorlosky>>I have my indicators all set on screen and want to have a  timed

scroll  through my watchlist. That way I can just watch the screen and

every,

say 10 seconds, the next symbol is selected and I sit back and analyze the

indicators as each symbol is scrolled through. In MetaStock there

was a little add-on that you could put a watchlist in and set the timer and

let it scroll. Any idea how to do this ?

I would like for you and TJ to make it a built in feature the same as BAR

REPLAY is a built in Amibroker feature.    Ron D