Re: [amibroker] Re: no amibroker book?

Why not do what I have done over the years, any useful tips from posts
are pasted to my own library

There is a wealth of information in the various sources, it is just a
matter of reading and working through the tons of examples. eg AB
library, AB yahoo groups file libraries, AB yahoo groups posts (search
for different topics/keywords), User Knowledge base, AB Knowledge
base, AB members area, and not to forget the AB help files (that
contain a great search facility), and probably a few more I cannot
recall from top of the head

--
Cheers
Graham Kav