[amibroker] Re: How to implement: VarSelect( var1, var2, var3, ... , Varn, n);

Small bug in my "cold" (heh):  The "js = GetScriptObject();" line
needs to be moved to after the <% ... %> script block.  It worked for
me where it was because I had a previous script block.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "liberte721" <daniel.laliberte@xxx>