[amibroker] forex backtesting

I've been trying the whole day to write a code in afl, with no succes...
here is the code I wrote:

Cond1 = DayOfWeek () == 1 ;
Cond2 = DayOfWeek () == 2 ;
Cond3 = DayOfWeek () == 3 ;
Cond4 = DayOfWeek () == 4 ;
Cond5 = DayOfWeek () == 5 ;
Cond777 = Cond1 OR Cond2 OR Cond3 OR Cond4 OR Cond5;
SetOption("MaxOpenPositions", 5 );

//buy
Buy = Ref ( Close , -1 ) > Ref ( Open , -1)
	AND Cond777;
Sell = DayOfWeek() == 5;

//short
Short = Ref ( Close , -1 ) < Ref ( Open , -1)
	AND Cond777;
Cover = DayOfWeek() == 5;

I cannot get more then one open positions, i don't know why, and every
way i've been trying to write my ideas in afl, i get bizzare results.
my system is really simple: buy if the previous bar was up, short if
the previous bar was down, sell/cover at the Friday's close.
Can anyone help me?