[amibroker] Ft Monitor AmiBroker Las Vegas Conference

Hello Everyone,

The First AmiBroker Las Vegas Conference is only three weeks away.

There is still time to register if you would like to come, but please
do it soon so we will make sure and have space and materials for you.

There are also a couple of spaces left in Howard Bandy's workshop.

There will be a panel of three discussing the pros and cons of trading
ETFs, Susan Jeffrey, a long-time FastTracker and Monitor subscriber,
Paul Schatz, a member of NAAIM and Howard Bandy.  Susan and Paul both
trade ETFs professionally.

For those of you who have questions about trading ETFs but who will
not be attending, please send me your questions to

monquestions@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'll send you back the response to your question.

For more information about the conference, or to register, please go to

http://www.ftmonitor.com

And please patronize our conference sponsor, DirexionFunds.

Be good

Richard Boroff