Re: [amibroker] simple question regarding arrays

AB uses only the visible bars for charting, plus what is necessary outside the window. to enable more bars to be used you add setbarsrequired function to the chart

Setbarsrequired(50000,50000);

then for the value of 10000th bar
barValue = lastvalue(valuewhen(barindex()==999,C));

--
Cheers
Graham Kav