[amibroker] Re: Simulation Trading

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

As you suggested I do sim-trade with an IB demo account intraday. I
would also like to sim-trade when the markets are closed. It takes a
lot of screen time to see patterns and learn to read the price action.
I really like Amibroker but I will probably try Ensign or Ninja
Trader so I can have access to sim-trading after markets are closed.

bye for now,

Greg