Re: [amibroker] screen capture

Camtasia and SnagIt are published by the same company -- TechSmith

Camtasia's current release is Version 5, so Version 3 is pretty far behind.  Camtasia is better suited to capture a sequence of screens, as in a slide show, and has hooks to make it easy to use with PowerPoint.  SnagIt is better at capturing, then manipulating and annotating a single screen.

Thanks,
Howard