[amibroker] Re: best feed for ASX?

Thanks Steve,

And I should read the QT documents more thoroughly!

I'll have a go at one of the QT options and try to write up an
example (one should be enough).
If I get stuck I'll come back to the forum for help with specifics.

I'm not unhappy with the international majors but I want to canvass
the alternatives - sometimes we just need something simple.

All the good entrepenurial companies seem to go to the corps
eventually:

Huntley bought out by Aspect Equities and now Morningstar.
BourseData ended up at Paritech I think.

brian_z