[amibroker] Re: OT: Finally someone figured out the markets :-)

Hah! I accused you of being an artist several times before - now I
see I was right on the bulls-eye.

The UTube sketch is very funny and brilliant - I always find the
English are the best at humour (although I did get just as big a
belly laugh out of Dingos little jibe at Captain Grumpy).

The painting is a true work of art - there is some very powerful
symbology in it (I could interpret the symbology for you but I might
get thrown out of the 'Traders Union').

My mentor taught me that true art reveals the old Platonian TRUTH,
GOODNESS and the BEAUTY (compared to the artists pyscho-pathology
which is all that most so called artists reveal).

Which brings me to a point that I let pass in the 'Ben the
Helicopter' story. You and Yuki debated whether 'competition'
or 'regression' motivated companies towards 'success' where I would
say that the impulse to perfection is in-dwelling as TRUTH,BEAUTY AND
GOODNESS and "will have out!"

BTW I often sit in that chair.

(Logicos do not be alarmed or doubt my sanity - I will post some
formulas soon by way of compensation).

brian_z

P.S Now I am wondering is this a sign that I should go short?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>