[amibroker] ApplyStop - using multiples

I have a simple visual indicator that shows a red or green arrow on
the price chart for buy or sell, BUT I'm not getting the multiple
stops to activate a sell, therfore producing a red down arrow. What
am I missing here ?

Buy = Cross( Close, EMA(Close, 35) );
Sell = Cross( EMA(Close,150), C );

Plot( Close, "C", colorWhite, styleLine);
Plot( EMA(Close,35), "EMA-35", colorRed, styleLine);
Plot( EMA(Close,150), "EMA-150", colorRed, styleLine);

ApplyStop( stopTypeLoss, stopModePercent, 5, 0);
ApplyStop( stopTypeLoss, stopModeRisk, 10, 0);
ApplyStop( stopTypeProfit, stopModePercent, 5, 0);
ApplyStop( stopTypeProfit, stopModeRisk, 10, 0);
ApplyStop( stopTypeTrailing, stopModePercent, 5, 0);
ApplyStop( stopTypeTrailing, stopModeRisk, 10, 0);

ShapeB = IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone);
ShapeS = IIf(Sell,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone);
PlotShapes( ShapeB, IIf( Buy, colorGreen, Null));
PlotShapes( ShapeS, IIf( Sell, colorRed, Null));