[amibroker] Re: Feature request. Add a open source database native data driver to AmiBroker.

Hello,

You left out

http://www.hdfgroup.com/products/hdf5/whatishdf5.html

It is not a relational database so it doesn't have that overhead. It
is specifically designed for fast storage and retrieval (as much as
100 times faster than SQL) of very large datasets.

Bill

http://pierre8r.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-to-for-odbcsql-data-plugin-via.html