RE: [amibroker] Creating Chart element from .afl files in Backtest, Scans and Explorer

Thanks Joe,

I have not used COM objects previously but I will give it a go (after I get a few other things under control)!

Learning a new application such as Amibroker is a big challenge, even when converting from an application with a similar purpose.  There are always significant and/or subtle differences.

Regards,

Robert