From: paulradge
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 10:29 PM
Subject: [amibroker] please advise on these two issues ???

Hi all,,,

here's part of something i'm playing with,,,,

cond_color = IIf( cond0, colorGreen, IIf( cond3, colorOrange, IIf( cond1,
colorBlue,colorRed)));

WriteIf(cond0,"cond0","");

WriteIf(cond1,"cond1","");

WriteIf(cond2,"cond2","");

WriteIf(cond3,"cond3","");

Filter=1;

cond_status = WriteIf( cond0, "cond0", WriteIf( cond1, "cond1", WriteIf
(cond2, "cond2", "cond3")));

AddTextColumn(cond_status, "daily conditions", 1, colorBlack, cond_color);

Plot(C,"close",Cond_color,styleCandle);

i'm running this over one stock for the last 12 months and my exploration
result does give me all 4 colors and i've checked the conditions to be
correct,,,,

however ,,,,if today is "cond1" my results column writes "cond1" on all
returns,,,,,and if today is "cond2" my results write "cond2" on all
results,,,,

Q1),,,,is it possible for me to change the code so that what ever condition
on the day is written in the result,,,,,,ie
21/1/08 cond0 (green background)
20/1/08 cond3 (orange background)
19/1/08 cond1 (blue background)

the background colors are filling the result box ok over the exploration
period no problems there
the only problem is that what ever todays condition number is ,,,,,is filled
in all boxes regardless of color and i'd like to have buy/sell/hold/buy2 or
what ever my conditions are for that color

Q2) when plotting the chart the candles only have the outside border of the
candles as the "cond_color" ,,,,i'd like to have the candles filled with the
"cond_color" and black borders ,,,

please help,,,,,
regards
Paul