From: roc_intl
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 3:50 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Market buy stop entry code, help please

Hi, I am a new guy here.

I have read through many posts, but I still could not find the
following simply _expression_:

Buy if current market price 1 tick above hight of previous bar. I want
to trigger the buy immediately.

I tried: buy=C>Ref(H, -1);

But, the c is closing price, not current market price.

It seems to me it must have an open order in order to use "applystop"
code.

Can anyone kindly show me the code above?

Regards/X Zheng