Re: [amibroker] Re: IQ Feed and Open Interest

Hello,

IQFeed provides OI data *only* for:
a) DAILY bars
b) WEEKLY bars
c) MONTHLY bars

and as Level-I "most recent (last) value".
This is what your Excel shows (SINGLE value).

The "last value" is just the single number and can not be used to
plot any CHART. For chart you need HISTORICAL values (array of numbers).
And historical OI is not available for minute or tick intervals from IQFeed.

I could refer you to IQFeed docs stating what is available and what is
not but their API is CLOSED, and I am not allowed to publish any parts of it.

If you were IQFeed registered developer you would easily find what is available
and what is not from HistoricalviaTCPIP.html document in their "Docs" folder.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com