[amibroker] The TUSH Measurer - Does your trend look big in this?

Spotted one of 'Stocks And Commodities' teaser articles giving a brief
outline of a simple measure of trend strength proposed by TUSHAR S
CHANDE.
'S&C' V.11:9 (382-386) Rating Trend Strength.
I didn't buy it. Too mean. ($4.95 for the complete article)

Goes like this;
IIf C>=Ref(C,-n),1,0).   // Score one for an upday
IIf C< Ref(C,-n),-1,0).  // Deduct one for an downnday ? the trend's
rating loses a point.

To spare the uninterested, the complete formula and my interpretation
waffle is included in the attachment.
Not $4.95, not $3.95, Free!
For those without attachment access I?ll bang it in the files section.

Regds and Good Trading everyone,
Gerard

ps. I?m not saying it?s the greatest thing since sliced bread
Justa bita light TA reading for the weekend.
Gimme a pm if you require any further clarification.