[amibroker] RE: What am I missing?

I'll answer my own question.  I was missing two things.  First, I was using "MarketID" in my filter to set different minimum prices for NASDAQ and NYSE stocks.  This data is normally available with QP3 but the data from IB has very little system information so the filter failed.

The second problem was simpler.  QP3 volume data is in ones and IB data is in hundreds so the volume filter failed as well.

It turns out there was a third problem of a practical nature.  Sometimes I have to enter up to 50 new stocks into IB each night.  I need about 20 days of RT data to make the charts for the next day.  IB backfill is such a pain that it can take me up to 1 1/2 hours of manual tinkering to get the data past IB's  historical and pacing restrictions.  Man, I hate IB backfills.......

Anyway, problems solved and now getting explorations and AA system tests to run on IB data as well as QP3 data.

Cheers
Sid