RE: [amibroker] Re: Multi CPU anytime soon?

> I sometimes run two instances
> Neither instance gets slowed down because of cache
> issues.

I was wondering about this aspect as well …

It would seem that rather than cutting the AFL in half and having half of it run on core A and half of it on core B that it would be simpler to cut the range of the first optimizable variable in half and run the low end on core A and the high end on processor B and combine the results..

I know this is an over simplification but it would seem to be the most straight forward approach to the problem.