Re: [amibroker] Re: How to catch a "falling star' ?

Ed Hoopes <reefbreak_sd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The founder of the newspaper Investors Business Daily - Willian J.
O'Neil has written a book "How to Make Money Selling Stocks Short"
describes a technique using 50 and 200 day moving averages. I have
written some simple Explorations to find stocks with the properties
described in the book.

ReefBreak

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Joe Mann" <j.mann000@x..> wrote:

> Why don't you try shorting them?
> Regards,
>
> Joe

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. __._,_.___