Re: [amibroker] Re: SAR on personal indicator

Good idea - or in a more generalized form:

P = ParamField("Price field",-1);

oldo = O;
oldh = H;
oldl = L;
oldc = C;
oldv = V;

O = H = L = C = p;
sar_flexible = SAR();

O = oldo;
H = oldh;
L = oldl;
C = oldc;
V = oldv;

Plot( sar_flexible, _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorRed ),
styleDots | styleNoLine | styleThick );