[amibroker] Amibroker x64 speed, Neospeech, Tomasz is tops

I have recently built a new PC, and following comments made by Tomasz
within the last few months went with XP Pro x64 as my operating system.
I upgraded to Amibroker Pro and installed both 64 and 32 bit versions.
Initially I wondered if I had mucked up my install, as both versions
seemed equally fast.  I then loaded in a more demanding scan.  The
first run is limited by how quickly the history loads off the HDD.
After that, the 64 bit version really flies.  For example, one scan on
the full US database dropped from 120 seconds to 54 seconds running
x64. (both on the same machine).

Almost everything else works too, although if your other hardware is
old you may have problems.  My Epson printer still works, but the 64
bit driver is only a close fit, and doesn't show status of the ink
cartridges.

All in all I'm pleased with my choice, so thank you Tomasz for good
advice.

I had bought Neospeech voices for my previous machine, and the "say"
feature is just so much better once you get rid of MS "Sam".  Getting
"Kate" to run just wasn't happening on x64 Amibroker.  The supplier
couldn't help and advised checking with Amibroker.  Needless to say
its nothing to do with Amibroker, but Tomasz gave me a concise
technical explanation why this was so, much better than I had found
after trying Google and the voice supplier.
I disappeared for Christmas holidays before I had a chance to thank
Tomasz, so would like him to know his response really was appreciated.