[amibroker] Re: Why not

gp, Thanks for explaining... I think.
So that is why it's not working, it jumps to the end before it does
anything else? So any suggestions.

Or better yet as a somewhat newbie, when using the explorer in AA how
do people get around that often times an indicators markings don't
activate for the whole life of the stock or array, but just on the
current window or 30 60 90 120 days?

Or am I not explaining this well? it's 2 am it

 nNumBarsToScan = 120   VERSES  nNumBarsToScan = barcount-1
 if (curBar >= nNumBarsToScan ) {
 for (i=0; i<nNumBarsToScan; i++) {

> BarCount is a single value that indicates the total number of bars
> available for the current stock. It will likely change from stock to
> stock.
OK thats correct or what I expected

> If you change nNumBarsToScan to BarCount-1, then assuming curBar is
> valid bar index, the loop will only run once when curBar = BarCount-
1.
Not Ok, so it fires through the whole range but only looks at the
last date as a pivot?