From: Mr. Valley
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 9:25 PM
Subject: RE: [AmiBroker] Plot Vertical Line at Trading_Day_Interval(n)

Bob,

I tried the individual number of days iteration plot to begin with on a manual plot basis and the issue
I ran into with the vertical plot was that it would not plot vertically on a weekend, it just would not show up,
so I had to go with trading days in bar form.  For me, only the trading days would show up.

Mr Valley