[amibroker] Re: An alpha indicator for bonds

In MetaStock, the P variable is defined as:
A special data array identifier (i.e., "P" variable) is used to
reference any indicator or price plot.  With custom indicators, the "P"
variable represents the plot the custom indicator is dropped on.

In other words, it can be used to identify something other than the
price.  It is their way of having your indicator refer to another
indicator on the chart instead of just the price.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "_sdavis" <_sdavis@xxx> wrote:

> I need some help with some metastock code taken from this URL:

http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_docs/Archive/0796/0796tradet
ips.html