[amibroker] Re: how to Automatic trade IB using RT data from IQ?

Ly,

It depends on what time frame you are trading. amibroker updates price
every 1 second ( the fastest ). so in highly volatile market I won't
scalp or short term swing trade base on its price sample (from ANY
datafeed) the slippage will kill the system.

Eric

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "loveyourenemynow"