Re: [amibroker] Plot Vertical Line at Trading_Day_Interval(n)

To me, only calendar days made sense given that Trading Periods don't fall on weekends.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Plot Vertical Line at Trading_Day_Interval(n)

The problem was

"How does one code a loop to plot vertical line beginning on a particular period in the past
and then redraw the same vertical line at a given interval in (n) Trading Periods

with "n Trading Periods" I would think that he meant trading days (i.e. bars), not calendar days.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com