[amibroker] auto file synchronizers (was Re: Extremely tired of this.)

Tomasz,

> but you truncated my previous answers.

Sorry, but I've truncated nothing.  Everything you've posted remains
as you've posted it.  I merely quoted in my own messages the portions
I was responding to as a matter of providing some context to my
comments, and to show what I was responding to directly.  This thread
would be 3 miles long (figuratively) if every prior post were copied
in it's entirety to every subsequent post.  I find it much easier to
read a thread when others don't do that, and so I don't do it myself.
 (The entire sequence always remains available thru the Yahoo threaded
view.)

I am aware of the "for the layouts" instructions you provided
previously.  Now you have repeated them.  I take it that you really
want to put that across.

I've said nothing about that specifically because I think you've
addressed that particular aspect fine, and because I have already
moved layouts in accordance with those particular procedures.

You've said yourself there are many other aspects, depending on what
one is doing.  I've invited you to go into them, but it's up to you.

> So I guess you would better actually try following earlier
> instructions and see that it works just fine
> than discussing personalities, text formatting and other
> completely off-topic things.

Well, I no longer feel a need to ask if you were being humorous or
sarcastic earlier, since you have now made it clear enough to me that
you are responding with hostility.  I think this is unfriendly and
unfortunate, as my own posts have not a scintilla of hostility towards
you (or anyone) in their intent.

I would like to let this conversation lapse at this point, and I will,
so long as I may withdraw without further hostile remarks being made
to which silence might indicate agreement.

I certainly regret this situation and I sincerely hope it is
temporary.  (Really!)

Progster
www.CodeForTraders.com