[amibroker] auto file synchronizers (was Re: Extremely tired of this.)

--- In "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> It surprises me to no end that (some) people are so
> touchy about "read the manual" sentence.

Tomasz,

I appreciate your comments on your reasons for using plain text.

I would only differ in that I think making a point to EMPHASIZE that
someone do what they have generally already done implies a laziness or
inattention that is often not true, and that would be presumptuous on
the time and grace of others if it were true.

Since I make conscious effort not to be lazy or inattentive (as most
others I'm sure do also), and I make further effort to solve my own
issues locally (ditto) first before reaching out to others, I'm not OK
with letting stand incorrect implications to the contrary.

If you have intended no such implication, then fine, I would accept
that assertion.  But if you don't already understand how (some) people
can perceive the language and emphasis in question, perhaps my sharing
my perspective on that will make it clearer.

In any case, I think I've expressed what I wanted to say about it
accurately in my previous post, and I thank you for your reply.

Progster
www.CodeForTraders.com