Re: [amibroker] auto file synchronizers (was Re: Extremely tired of this.)

All that lenghty post can be answered in one simple sentence:
THE LAST write counts. So the instance which writes the data as the last
one overwrites any earlier changes. There is no magic here. You seem
to convolute things in your own mind while it is as easy as using
2 Notepad instances overwriting the same file in sequence.

Often people coming from other platforms are so attached to certain
way of thinking that they can not think different.

AB will not immitate TS.

All that "linked" vs "non linked" is the thing you seem to complicate the most,
while it is as easy as it can - each indicator has file connected to
it (see Parameter window "File PATH"). That's it. It is up to you
if multiple charts use the same file (then it is "linked") or unique copy (then it is not linked).
But this does not really matter. The file is just the file and it is specified by path.
The file can be read and written. The last write overwrites previous ones and
that's it. No complication.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com