Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 11:48 AM
Subject: SV: [amibroker] Extremely tired of this.

Hi,

I did know about the second point you made. It seems something else was corrupted, the program was most likely not really to blame for that.

However, I had two windows opened, and it did not ask me about the window I accidentally closed. That?s the only thing I think should be fixed, really.

The first point you make is interesting. Does the program really count my 8 specially configured sheets as a Default Chart when I can?t recall ever designating the charts as such? Seems a bit strange to me, but if it does, that?s great.

Regards,

Jan