[amibroker] Re: extra info for each symbol for each bar, addcomposite on different timeframes

Ly,

In case this is still regarding your post in message #118399 (how to
trade only top percentile items under multiple criteria), I've gone
and added a possible solution to that one for you.

No, it's not a generic solution to extra data per symbol. But, maybe
it will help for your percentile quest :)

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "loveyourenemynow"