From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ara Kaloiustian
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 10:22 AM
To: AB-Main
Subject: [amibroker] OT: Removing dll from computer (XP)

I loaded the SnagIt program a while back and want to remove it from system.

The dll "SnagItShellExt.dll" can not be removed as I get error message "Cannot delete SnagItShellExt: Access is denied. Make Sure the disk is not full or wrute protected and that the file is not currently in use".

I am using Amdin login and I have deleted every othe related file including registry entry manually.

The SnagIt people have been very co-operative, but to no avail.

Anyone know how to access this file?

TIA

Ara